Thursday, January 26, 2012

TGI.....Thursday

It is almost the weekend ... thank goodness.  This has been a hectic week at work and I have so much that I want to do this weekend.  I started redecorating my den two weekends ago and hope to finish it this weekend and help my daughter girl finish painting her office space.  I really, really enjoy painting, except ceilings and crown molding which is what I have to do this weekend.  I am in the process of redecorating my whole house and excited because I have so many great ideas.  Having A.D.D. doesn't help me with projects because I tend to start one and am planning the next one before I am done.  Like now, I have the den to finish painting and trying to decide what window treatments I should use and once I get that done, I am going to start on my craft/sewing room.  When my girls were little and I was able to stay home with them, I had time to do crafts and even did some sewing.  I really want to pick sewing back up and get better at it and I have this notion to start a quilt so I am anxious to get started on my next room already.  I sold my treadmill last weekend and have a nice little chunk of money that I should probably spend on carpet or a new couch but I am tight when it comes to spending money.  I mean, I buy nice things when I need to but I tend to be pretty frugal about my money because it doesn't come easy.  There are so many other things that I want and I am the type of person that really likes to think things through and shop around for the best deal ..... and I don't have time for that right now. LOL  Carpet will have to wait for now. 

I will learn to post some pictures on here this weekend so I can show you my progress.  Wait until you see my den makeover, pretty drastic and it looks great.  I actually have spent more time in there this week than I have in the past five years.  That's my whole point, if I have to stay in this house since the market was not kind to us when we tried to sell, I have to make myself LIKE the house...and I am and I will.

Cannot wait for 5pm tomorrow ... three days off!  Yes!


1 comment: