Sunday, February 12, 2012

My new addiction ........ Chandeliers

I am working fast to get my craft room ready because I have so many great ideas that I picked up from Pinterest.com to make some cool decor from old chandeliers.  I have three now and visit the thrift store every weekend and when the weather warms up and I can start going to yard sales, I am going to buy as many as I can.  Who knows?  Maybe I will come up with something that is unique, all my own idea and sell them to make some money so I can buy even more.  Check out some of these ones that I found that I really like.  I have three to get started on so I must finish the den today so I can get into that spare room and have somewhere to put all of these things and the other junk that I keep bringing home.  I will have my "Girl Cave", I will, I will.



These are easy ones, just some spray paint and a few dangles.  Some of these others that I found are more intricate. 

And this one below is my favorite, not too difficult to make. I got the idea from another blogger .... she has some really cute ideas on her blog.  Reckless-Glamour.com
Can you tell I am excited?  I can't wait to make this one for my craft room and may make one for my daughter as one of these might look really cute in one of her rooms.  Oh, I love the internet, so many ideas but so little time ..... I plan to use this year to make time to do things like this.  I love creating things.  Happy Day.


1 comment: